Monday, November 16, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub


Two kids in the tub.


And aren't they just cute as can be!




My kids love bathtime!  They think it is just the greatest.  I kept finding Romney and Rebekah sitting in my tub.  So, I thought I would actually put some water in it for them and let them play.  They had a ball splashing and playing.  They didn't seem to like the jets being turned on though.  Romney had to keep getting out and running naked to the play room to get more cars to put in the tub.  Silly kiddos.

3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! Quinton and Clara love baths too. I like your bathtub! Have you posted pictures of your house all done yet? I'll have to look on your blog and facebook to see, I guess.

Montana at the Helm said...

Cute kids and an awesome bath! I am jealous.

Charles and Carolyn said...

Your tub makes me soooooooooooo jealous. I have had the worst time lately trying to shave my legs in our little shower.

I want to see your house too. It looks so beautiful.

If you want some vinyl for your house just let me know and I will send you some. Everybody needs a housewarming gift!!