Here's his cool snake car with a lead weight rattler. That cool snake skin was made using a fly swatter.
Here is Jacob's car at the starting line of one of his races. I didn't actually get very good pictures. Aren't they supposed to check to see if the mom is ready with the camera before they start the race? j/k
I tried to use the multiple succession photo thing but never pushed the button soon enough so I only caught these two decent photos. These are from the second race. He won the first one and lost the second one. 
Jacob and Jacob with their certificates. Jacob was kind of upset he won the "Funniest Looking Car" award. He didn't think his car was funny looking. It's cool and creative!


3 comments:
It is very cool and creative! Way to go Jacob!
I agree with Jacob, it's not funny looking. It is so awesome. Great job Jacob.
I'm a scout leader and took about 20 pictures at the derby - none of them were decent. =o) I'd say yours were great!
The funny cars are always the fastest.
Post a Comment