8 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Squirrels
Yesterday we went out to the car and there was a dead squirrel next to it. Then while driving around we saw two more dead squirrels in the road. I asked why there were so many dead squirrels around. Paige came up with a great answer I had to share. She said, "You know squirrels have really tiny brains. They just walk across the street. La, la, la. And then here comes a big truck and splat they just get run over one by one." I don't know why but I found that so humorous at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tell Paige I love her explanation. I had a good laugh!
The squirrels are everywhere this year. We found two on our patio under our big tree in the backyard. It looked like they must have fallen out of the tree or something. Crazy! Or, you know, it could be "global warming", right?
I would be laughing out loud if baby wasn't sleeping in swing next to me. That's an awesome explanation!
You thought it was funny because it WAS funny! I like the la la la the best.
I can invite you to ours if you email me silverswoosh@hotmail.com
Then I won't just be a stalker. =o)
(Your cousin.)
Post a Comment