Romney started throwing up Monday evening. Not fun. We were wondering why he was following us around whining and laying on the floor whining. We were starting to get annoyed. Then he threw up all of a sudden and we were filled with compassion once again. He wasn't just whining to annoy us. He wasn't feeling good. Poor boy. Anyhow, I got him this bucket just in case he might actually get it in there. You can see by the picture he wanted use it as a hat instead. Tuesday, we thought he was feeling better but, this morning he threw up again. I don't know why my kids do that every other day barfing.
8 years ago

3 comments:
We had a barfing day the other day too! that's one of the reasons I had to do laundry today, it was smelling really bad! :( I love your blog, it's fun to keep up with what people are doing! Have a great day!
Valaney :)
Sorry about sick Romney. That's not fun at all. Hopefully no other kids get sick, especially before or during Halloween. They'd miss too much fun!
I think it is so odd how kids can go back and forth from sick to well! Michelle had about six weeks where she was throwing up every Friday. Then every Saturday she was fine again!! Who knows?? We'll all just hope that it stays with Romney!!
Post a Comment