Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Update

I made a post about Rebekah's birthday on the 15th. I noticed no one had left any comments. Ya, I'm needy. I like comments. Anyhow, I also noticed on other people's blogs that on our link it didn't show the Rebekah is One post. I don't know why? So I am writing this to see if this shows up on your link. So let me know if you see this and if the birthday post shows up too. THANKS!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

It just showed up over here on my dashboard. Let me check my blog...nope. Doesn't show up there. Weird. They must be working out some kinks.

Jenks Jive said...

That's so weird. I hope it starts working right.

NaDell said...

Hey, I thought I'd let you know that you are on my sidebar from yesterday (not a whole month ago).
Maybe it's better now.
Did I catch part of a conversation on Facebook that you're in Cub Scouts again? How's that going?

Melissa said...

Yay! I checked some other people's blogs and it shows our update on theirs too.
I'm kind of in Cub Scouts again. I am the Primary counselor in charge of scouting. It has only been two weeks. There is a brand new Bear leader so took her a bunch of scout information, website addresses, Faith in God correlation, and record keeping sheets. I remember that feeling of just kind of being handed the book and being expected to know what your doing. I at least had a few months as an assistant.