Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mother's Day (a little late)

I'm a little late posting this which really shouldn't surprise anyone that knows me. I just wanted to thank my family for a lovely Mother's Day. Here is a picture of the "flowers" Paige picked and arranged for me. She also gave me some yummy chocolates. :) She also made a cute flower with hand print petals. It is kind of in the picture.
Jacob made me a colorful butterfly picture in art. Loved it! Joe also gave me chocolates (turtles, yum!). I actually had some self control and didn't eat it all in one day. After nursery Romney gave me a cute little bouquet of hand print flowers making the "I love you" sign. Adorable!

I love being a mom to Jacob because he is so helpful and I love it when he offers help without being asked.
I love being Paige's mom because she loves to make cards and surprises for me and express her love.
I love being Romney's mom especially when he wants to sit and cuddle with me. He's also a funny tease.
I love being a mom to Rebekah because she has unconditional love for me.
This is the cookie bouquet my kids decorated for Grandma Hull. The cookies got much larger than anticipated. The kids had a great time decorating them especially putting on sprinkles!
And really just so Nancy can see, these are the flowers I arranged for my mom from my sister Nancy. On the bottom is the corsage I made from the flowers the fell off. You can't really see it; I didn't actually intend to get it in the picture. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a great mother's day. You must be a great mom to get so much love from your kids!

Wise Family said...

The flowers for Mom look great! Thanks Mel!