If you thought this was going to be a really exciting post full of our deep, dark secrets you're wrong. :) It is really just about dirt. Our dirt. We are so excited to build our home so we are going to document each phase here on our blog. I'm not much of a traditional journal writer but I am willing to keep a blog for our family. We are very excited and want to remind ourselves how much the Lord has blessed us. We are so grateful and amazed at the opportunities the Lord has provided our family with.
I thought maybe this would be more interesting in a slide show. I don't think it worked. Dirt is dirt.
8 years ago




4 comments:
I think your slide show was great! I am so excited for you guys!Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I can understand why that dirt is so special.
That is the loveliest dirt I have ever seen!
HI Melissa! Where are you building your house? I am so excited for you guys! It was fun to catch up on your blog, I haven't done that for a while!
Valaney :)
Hey Valaney. We're building in West Pasco. We're excited too.
Post a Comment