Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Our Birthday!

Joe is a little camera happy. He took so many pictures I thought I would just put them in a little slide show. I, however, am still trying to figure it out. So, I am just posting it as is. When I tried to rearrange it by dragging it somehow it wouldn't let go and just kept following my mouse and the same thing happened when I tried to add captions. Anyhow, Romney and I had a joint birthday party since our birthday's are only a day apart. (I tried to get him here on my birthday but the induction just wasn't moving along fast enough and he was born just after 1:00 am on the 15th of November. The birthday was fun. Grandma and Grandpa Hull came over to celebrate.

We did the hokey pokey for Romney's birthday party. He loves to dance! He's a little rump shaker.

8 comments:

NaDell said...

Wow, Joe did take a lot of pictures. That's way better than not enough though. That way you are sure to have a lot that you like, right?
Romney dancing is hilarious! He is adorable!

Montana at the Helm said...

Romney's dancing just makes me giggle. Boy can he move his booty! It's hilarious. Happy Birthday to the two of you.

jaclyn weist said...

How cool! Happy Birthday to both of you! My daughter and I actually share our birthday. I decided I celebrated enough of mine and mostly focus on hers. Except I get my german chocolate cake and she gets whatever cake suits her fancy for the year. :)

Kristen said...

Happy Late Birthday! I love the dancing. He definitely has the shaking down.

I don't think our kids have done the Hokey Pokey! We'll have some fun tonight...

NaDell said...

I was thinking of you while I was buying stuff from Amazon.com. That's the stuff that keeps Joe working, right?
It was so easy and great! No running from store to store and I just made the kids go in the other room for a while while I shopped. Nice. Andy approved all the stuff when he got home from work too.

Jason & Karyn said...

That slide show was fun to watch- it felt like I was right there watching you guys open your presents, with those play by play pictures! Romney's birthday cake was really cute and creative! The hokey pokey video was stinkin' cute too!

The Hardys Go To Washington DC said...

Hi Melissa! Happy Birthday! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? We went and visited John's family so that was fun. I love looking at your blog, your background is cool!
Valaney :)

C-n-B said...

Happy late birthday Melissa! Love the pictures!