Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jacob School Assembly

Today Jacob performed two songs at a school Veteran's day assembly. I unfortunately didn't get a very good picture. I was clear in the back with Romney and Rebekah in the big double stroller. So. between the distance, people's heads, and the basketball backboard it was a little hard to get my camera steady enough to focus. But I did get a little of the first song recorded. He had a good time and I enjoyed watching him perform.

It was a nice assembly and pretty quick, too. I was worried Romney wouldn't make it through the whole thing but he did great. I brought him some juice, fruit snacks, and his pacifier to keep him happy and quiet.

1 comment:

Jenks Family said...

I found your blog off Karyns, looks like your kids are getting so big. Have a great thanksgiving. Jilayne Jenks