Friday was a bit stressful. I took Romney to get his pictures taken at
Wal-mart because I had a coupon for a free portrait package and it couldn't be used in November or December. I went Thursday but they were running behind by about two hours so I made an appointment for
Friday morning. They were once again behind but only by one hour. It was getting close to lunch and his nap time. He did great for his pictures but afterwards when I was waiting to look at them he was throwing a huge fit. I just wanted to quickly tell her what I wanted and leave. She kept chatting and making enhancements to all these photos. I already knew I wasn't going to pay $20 for one picture. Romney kept running off and I had to chase him and bring him back kicking and screaming. Thankfully Rebekah was happy the whole time. School lets out early on Friday so I had to get back home before the kids. I barely finished finding things for Jacob's Halloween costume just before I got Romney's picture taken. Then we went to Joe's work for a little carnival. We had to take Paige to dance class. Then we went to the trunk-or-treat.

So, here's our little stinker, Romney. Jacob and Paige both wore this same skunk costume. It has gotten a lot of wear!

Here's our
rockstar, Paige. She was too
embarassed to get out of the car when we went to Joe's work party. She was afraid people wouldn't know she was Hannah Montana. When I finally coaxed her in people knew exactly who she was so she was happy about that. You can't see all the sparkles on her shirt in this picture.

This is the fungus, Jacob. In case you aren't a "gamer" he is Toad from Mario Bros. For the longest time I couldn't figure out why a character that has a mushroom head would be called Toad. Then, HELLO, a toad stool. He loved his costume which is great because I didn't put much effort into it. I just modified stuff I found around here except I paid $2 for the white shorts.

Here they are together before we headed off to the Trunk-or-treat. Paige is plugging her nose (because she is standing next to a skunk!).

I didn't actually dress-up Rebekah. We just called her our cute little pink puff ball.
3 comments:
The kids look great. I love the skunk and the toad stool--very creative! He looks pretty happy with it. Tell Paige she made a very 'rockin' Hannah Montana. We didn't dress Tommy up last year for his first Halloween either. It just seemed like too much of a hassle.
Great costumes! Sounds like you guys had a great time!
I was so shocked to see Rebekah. She has changed so much already. She looks so sweet.
Cool Toad hat! I'll have to make one just for fun, so I don't forget by costume time next year.
You like all the photo enhancements and montages too huh - drives me crazy. =o)
Post a Comment