Here is the picture of Rebekah they took at the hospital. We thought this one turned out so cute. We need a new scanner so we just took a photo of the photo. You can see the original on the hospital website at this address:
She is super cute! What an adorable red outfit! Does she have a middle name too? I didn't see one, but wondered if she did. Let me know. I'm working on her present......
4 comments:
She is super cute! What an adorable red outfit! Does she have a middle name too? I didn't see one, but wondered if she did. Let me know. I'm working on her present......
She is so beautiful, Melissa! I can't wait to see her and hold her. She makes Romney look so big. Why do they have to grow up so fast?
Do we get to see more pictures soon!
Post a Comment