Rebekah was born Monday, 9/15 at 8:21 PM. Rebekah weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing well. More details to come.

Here's Rebekah about an hour after being born.
The nurse was kind enough to hold her up so I could take a picture.

Rebekah the next day.
Oh my gosh! says Romney. He made some great facial expressions when he saw his new sister. We were lucky enough to catch this one.

5 comments:
Congratulations! We hope all is well with your family as you welcome such a sweet girl into the world.
Love,
Barry & Heather
I'm so glad you got another little one. She's so cute! Will she be a bit spoiled being the youngest and a girl? Let me know if you need anything. You know how I LOVE to fill up my schedule! Really, I do.
WOW - 4 kids! Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful.
HyDee
Yipee! We are so excited for you guys. I wish I could come and hold her. Can't wait for more updates!
Congrats! I got your family email and I love all the pictures here. I didn't realize you have a blog - and some of your siblings too. I'll have to check them out, and I'll invite you to ours one of these days if you'd like. Congrats on your beautiful Rebekah!
Love, Your cousin Kristen
Post a Comment