Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Jacob turned 11 on June 11th. We had a little surprise party for him at a park. Two of the three boys came. I'm thinking the third boys mother never got the message from her husband. We also had Aunt Karyn and grandma and grandpa Hull there. We ate grilled hot dogs, chips and soda. I brought carrots for the adults. ;) As you can see in the video I made an ice cream cake. It was barely surviving the heat and I got pretty chocolaty. But it was a delicious request from Jacob.


Here he is opening some of his birthday gifts with his friend, Jacob T., and 2nd cousin, Tate, watching. Oh, and in case you were wondering, it was crazy hair day at Tate's school.






Oh, boys! So easily amused! So gross!
They were so giggly in this video they had me laughing, too.

The kids had fun playing badminton. I was going to have them play water balloon volleyball but they though a water fight would be more fun. It was fun but sure ended quickly!

1 comment:

Montana at the Helm said...

Jacob appears to have had a great birthday! Way to go mom.