Paige and Joe recently celebrated their birthdays. Paige made a little cake in her Easy Bake Oven to go on top of her birthday cake. Very cute! Joe got delicious cheesecake. Mmm! We had a small birthday party with some friends for Paige. They played outside, danced to Hannah Montana music (I'll post the video. Tee Hee.) and played Whoonu. It was pretty unstructured but they seemed to have fun.
The following Saturday morning Paige got to be baptized with two of her friends, Gabriela Welling and Hallie Parker. It was so nice to have them together to support each other. Paige got really nervous but her friends reassured her that it would be okay and they were nervous too at first and even cried a little too. They were all so sweet. Afterward Paige had a huge smile on her face and said it was great and she wished she could swim in the font. Thank you to all who attended and made it a special event. On the way to lunch I was asking her how she felt (trying to make it memorable) and what she liked about it. Her reply, "It was great because after my confirmation I got to hug Jason!" Jason is her Uncle (who I think she has a crush on). I was going for spiritual but hey. Love of family is good too, right?
8 years ago




3 comments:
Happy Birthdays!
I forgot all about the baptisms until Sunday at church. Sorry.
I love the star cake. How did you make that? Is it a mold or did you cut it and piece it back together?
I love girls dancing. They are always so cute.
I cut it up and pieced it together. I didn't realize it would be so big even though I made a pattern for it.
It looks like you did a great job making the birthday people happy!
Post a Comment