Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little Monkeys



We recently took the kids to All American Gymnastics. It was a Christmas gift from my sister, Jennifer, and her family. (Thank You!) The kids absolutely loved it! They had such a good time climbing, swinging, sliding, bouncing, zipping, rolling. They were so sad when open gym time ended. We had to bribe them out with a promise to go to McDonald's. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. They are from Joe's cell phone, which takes better bright, outdoor shots. We were having such a good time and I thought I better get some pictures.

4 comments:

Charles and Carolyn said...

That looks so fun!! What a great Christmas idea.

Montana at the Helm said...

Gage and I went to an open gym a couple weeks ago and he loved it too! What a great place to play. Fun pictures!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad they had fun. I'm surprised that there seem to be so few other kids there. I'm going to have to find something like that around here!

NaDell said...

I love how your kids are always doing such fun things. You obviously have to try to get them to things so they can grow and learn and be such good kids.
I left you an award on my blog.