.
So we got some wonderful snow and Joe went sledding with the kids on Carmicheal hill. I wore Rebekah in the baby carrier and just took pictures. The more kids I have the more of a chicken I become. They had a ton of fun. But it was pretty cold and they didn't stay too long.

Romney just wanted to keep going. Of course he got to ride in the sled back up the hill. Romney was so upset when they would go down with out him and tried to run after them in one of these pictures. It was pretty slick and I was afraid he would go right down without a sled and get hurt.
I just thought I would throw this one in because Rebekah looks so cute all dressed up for Christmas! The next set are pictures from Christmas morning. We all went to my parent's house to open presents and have a yummy breakfast. We had a very full house and tons of fun. We also had a ton of wrapping paper and boxes when we were finished too.
Paige actually built the fire
truck for Romney at Home Depot. I thought that was pretty cool. Jacob was excited to get a cartooning book. He is always drawing and said after just a couple days that it is already helping him draw even better.

Romney loves his Cars racetrack he got from his grandparents. Here is a video of his reation. It takes a little bit to get it so just watch all the way through.Wow this is long and I still have more. I'll have to finish up another time. I'm sure you're all relieved.

1 comment:
Cool presents. I don't know what happened, but somehow I stopped getting your updates on my dashboard (for blogger) and had to catch up. I guess I just thought you were busy or something...
Post a Comment