Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paige's Holiday Concert

Due to bad weather Paige's holiday concert was rescheduled to January. We got to hear fun Christmas music after the holidays were over. Here is a video of the just 12th day of Christmas (don't worry I wouldn't record all 12 of them). She had been practicing this song all throughout December. She was so excited and a little nervous to get all dressed up and perform. Paige is getting less shy and more confident. It is so great to see her grow. She did great and we had fun watching her and participating in the sing-along afterward!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We had our Christmas program in January too! I just barely realized I forgot to make a post about it.

It IS kind of funny hearing all the festive songs when Christmas is over. But the kids are so fun to watch anyway!

Heather said...

Great job, Paige! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the holidays. I'm sad I didn't get to see you!