Before my sister, Jennifer, and her family moved away to Pennsylvania for a few years we had a little family reunion. We went to Ensign Ranch. We rented a couple little cabins. My parent's and Karyn and Jason (and Chandler) stayed in one and Joe, the kids and I stayed in the other. Nancy and Adam's family and Jen and her kids stayed in tents outside our cabin. Amy and Sloan's family came up one evening and joined us for dinner.
They had super fun horse back riding. The kids loved it! We got to guide them around this big pasture.
![]() |
| Abby and Emily feeding the horses. |
![]() |
| Jen leading Josie's horse. |
![]() |
| Giving my filthy kids baths in a tub in our cabin. |
Joe and I are going back in the winter. There are wood stoves so hopefully we'll stay warm. Anybody want to join us? P.S. It's super cheap, too! There are sleigh rides and sledding. :)





4 comments:
Looks like a fun reunion. We have stayed there before for a reunion and we had fun too. Have fun in the winter cabin-ing and I agree that it's much better than camping. =)
Yes, the cabin camping is quite nice!
It's great to see your yard, trampoline and now a dog! Wow, you guys are set. What more do you need? So happy for you.
It's been so long since I've checked out any blogs! Fun pictures! I forgot about the tea party.
Wow, that looks like fun!
Post a Comment