Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally an Update

We've had these pictures for awhile so I thought I should get around to posting them. As you can see they are well beyond the foundation. The plumbing is in and I met with the electrician today. The only thing we personally have left to do is pick out exterior paint colors. Yay! It has all been a bit more stressful than I had anticipated. There have been some major mistakes made but they have been very gracious about fixing them. A missing window, doorways in the wrong spots, some interior stuff completely miscommunicated, etc. We're still working on getting one last thing fixed. I just can't figure out why businesses don't return my calls. If I call first thing in the morning I expect a call before the end of the day. I certainly shouldn't have to call three days in a row or twice a day for two days. The electrical and plumbing supply company, KIE, has been terrible about this. Not good business. We of course expressed our displeasure to Olin Homes about them. Anyhow, here are the pictures!

4 comments:

Charles and Carolyn said...

It looks so nice and huge!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Wise Family said...

It is looking good and all coming together! Can't wait to see it in real life. See you in July!

C-n-B said...

That's amazing how quick they can do that. It looks like a great house! I'm excited to see more pictures!!

The Hardys Go To Washington DC said...

Hi Melissa!
Your house looks wonderful, I am so excited for you guys! Your kids are getting so big too, they are adorable! Have a great week!
Valaney :)