This sounds pretty close (except the genius part). You know my bedroom growing up was yellow!
What Color Crayon Are You?
You Are a Yellow Crayon
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.
Here's the very short quiz:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorcrayonareyouquiz/
8 years ago

2 comments:
You are very thoughtful and wise! Yes, sounds like you! I remember the yellow room. Did you pick that color out? I liked that room. Actually, every once in a while, I miss it. Very random, but more than a few times, I have thought about it, and really missed it!
uh, Well, I'm a purple. :) Which is funny because yellow has ALWAYS been my favorite color! Probably because my baby blanket was yellow and we were inseparable - I still have it. :) So I'm sure we'll still get along just fine. ;)
Post a Comment